Wednesday, May 6, 2009

a break from hibernation

it's been a while.. but life is crazy like that. been busier than ever since i was able to score a full time job- even better, i happen to L.O.V.E. it. sadly, the 9-to-5 has taken its toll on my bedroom reno. i had finally found the world's most adorable vintage bedframe on craigslist for a reasonable $50 and that set the decorating shenanigans into motion. but at this moment i am in HGTV purgatory. old pieces are stuck in there because i haven't found suitable replacements; my closet must have swine flu because it keeps throwing up on my floor; and then there's this problem of me needing time to fix the issue and not being able to find enough to do it.

blah.

i shall post pics when i feel my room is worthy of this wee little blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment