Wednesday, January 7, 2009

eureka.

vintamodfrenchmexinavian.

finally, i've found a word that perfectly describes my tastes to a tee. for years i've just considered myself a style mutt. like i've said before, i'm glad to be someone who is open and influenced by so many different cultures but oh mylanta i'd like a kit kat break from all the stimulation, please.

i still live at home- i'm frugal, what can i say- and so i am designated a smallish-to-medium size room to decorate as i please. keep in mind i have a king size bed, computer desk, and dresser crammed in here so there isn't much surface space to set my knick knacks 'n such upon without it looking like a junked-up thrift shop. my dilemma though is a good one, i guess, so i'll stop the whining. too many cute things out there in the world and zero places for them to live in my four-walled fantasy land.

but i keep on finding and so i keep on buying... just saving them for a rainy day when i grow up and get a house of my very own.

No comments:

Post a Comment